And what a wonderful year it has been! It feels like he’s been here forever. A true joy to be around!
– long walks together visiting parks and beaches
– travelling to Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Florida, Montana, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
– visits to friends and family
– playing guitar and seeing his face light up
– seeing how happy he makes his mom
– observing his interactions with other children
– the way he expresses his emotions so purely
– the fact that after spending his first week in intensive care all signs indicate that
– his development is normal
– the progression towards walking from sitting up, to crawling to standing to…stay tuned
– plain and simple I just like being around him and I hope that he has a long happy life!